White Lotus season 2 takes us on a luxurious vacation in Sicily, and I wanted to reflect that feeling in this mood board. Contemporary furniture and decor objects that embody historical mood through materials like – marble, gold, and velvet – take us inside an exquisite and luxurious Sicilian Palazzo bedroom. A lot is going on in this mood board – a mix of different materials, shapes, and textures – to achieve an Italian Maximalist interior look.
Italy has a rich heritage of luxury materials, and marble is one of them. Marble belongs in a Palazzo interior and is also trending in contemporary furniture design, like, the Red Marble Plinth Side Table with a beautiful and rich pattern. Marengo Rug's intricate geometric pattern in light green complements the marble side table and tray. Mixing different patterns and textures helps to achieve a maximalist interior look.
- Vintage Birds Removable Wall Mural | Livette's Wallpaper
- Tempo Vivace Pendant | Anthropologie
- Adelaide Mirror | Anthropologie
- Green Throw Pillow | Crate&Barrel
- Moody Mauve Throw Pillow | Crate&Barrel
- Mona Storage Bed | Anthropologie
- Lulu Floor Lamp | Anthropologie
- Leo Large Marble Tray | Crate&Barrel
- Gilded Muse Frida Vase | Saks Fifth Avenue
- Fornasetti Scented Candle | Saks Fifth Avenue
- Valencia Linen Sculptural Chair | Anthropologie
- Sassolino Burl Wood Side Table | Crate&Barrel
- La Sienna Dark Red Marble Plinth Side Table | Crate&Barrel
- Hand-Tufted Marengo Rug | Anthropologie
- Ceramic Sculptural Table Lamp | Crate&Barrel
We hope that this mood board inspired you! Maximalist interiors allow being bold and create layered looks with different materials, textures, and shapes. “You've got this,” said Tanya, Jennifer Coolidge's character, in the White Lotus season finale episode. We encourage you to try and have fun with this interior style – you got this! Well, hopefully, with better results than Tanya!