What is traditional removable wallpaper
Non woven wallpaper is the latest trend in interior decorating! Made out of special blend of natural and synthetic fibers, non woven wallpaper is gently washable and breathable, which makes it a perfect choice even for kitchens and bathrooms. And when the time comes, this wallpaper is dry-strippable!
Traditional wallpaper sizes+- Sample: 25" x 20" (63.5cm x 50.8cm)
- 25" x 96" (63.5cm x 244cm)
- 25" x 108" (63.5cm x 275cm)
- 25" x 120" (63.5cm x 304cm)
- 25" x 144" (63.5cm x 365cm)
Traditional wallpaper details+- Non-pasted smooth matte non woven wallpaper
- Installed using wallpaper glue/paste for non woven wallpapers (we recommend using Roman PRO line products)
- Removable in one piece
- We suggest ordering all wallpaper panels required for the project at once, to avoid any colour differences between different batches!
- Gently cleanable with damp cloth or soft sponge
- Water-resistant but not advised to install on surfaces that might be in continuous and direct contact with water (such as areas behind the shower or sink)
- Sold in wallpaper panels
- Euro Class B/Class 0 fire rating
- Printed with GreenGuard Gold certified inks
Installation details+- No overlapping needed - wallpaper is applied side by side
- Advised to apply to smooth or lightly textured surfaces
- The surface where the wallpaper will be applied must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free of mildew, grease and other stains
- If the surface has been painted, let it dry for at least 3 weeks before applying the wallpaper
- It is not recommended to install wallpaper directly on untreated drywall
- It is recommended to prime the wall first to help ensure the paint will not be peeled off the wall upon removal
- Click here for detailed installation instructions.